Society wants to keep us in fear. Businesses keep us buying their products using fear and greed. I want to break out, to live free, and I know that many of you do too. But how?
- Admit that our present course is unsustainable. It isn’t working
- Dig down and uncover the root cause of our modern problems (see www.areturntopeace.com)
- Be willing to concede that the problem doesn’t lie with those who have the power, but in us because we have turned our freedom and power over to others
- Together, in unity, create a shared Global Grassroots Vision, one that millions of humans globally will be magnetically attracted to
- Insist on returning power to people globally, in their villages, communities, groups. Insist that governments and leaders return to their proper role as Public Servants.
Earth and life on it is … normal. Humans living passionate, 100% lives is normal. Communities, villages, tribes, groups, are normal (not just for humans, but for previous human species and for primates and the rest of life on Earth). But governments aren’t normal. Governments are similar to dogs running in packs – they are bullies in ways that we would never attempt individually. Worse, governments have the unintended consequence of undermining human communities (which are the grouping in which humans naturally succeeds and thrives). Governments are monuments to the lowest human impulses. Governments are composed of only 2 ingredients: Greed, and fear.
Our ancestors lived naturally, in communities (villages, tribes, groups) globally, for 3 million years. But some 30,000 years ago we became self-aware, and we began living in collision with our natural design. ALL of our modern social problems are the result.
Awareness was more than our ancient ancestors could handle. Therefore they fell prey to the promises of a few leader-types who said “We can make your life safe and easy. Just follow us, pay taxes, leave your homes and children and villages to help is build pyramids and conquer our enemies.” In fear, our ancestors began giving away their freedom, hoping that these promises would come true. Bottom line: They didn’t, and they don’t today, but we keep voting the losers into office because we haven’t known a better way. Now we do. A Return to Peace, LLC has answers for those who believe we must return to peace.
We can do better. We can return to living in harmony with our human design. What greater thing could any of us do in our lives. Think of the positive impact on future generations of us turning from our current deadly and destructive behavior and returning to peace.
If we do this, we will do no less than change the ENTIRE COURSE OF HUMANITY – away from behavior that cannot continue, to a life in harmony with our design, in harmony with Earth and the rest of life on it, a life which is sustainable, a life where our children and grandchildren have access to the same beautiful planet and the same opportunities as did their elders in ages past.
Want to know more. Contact us. Join. We’ll do together what we can’t do alone.